For acoustic buildings guaranteed to meet your noise emissions compliance targets, Innova has been the supplier of choice for over 20 years across multiple industries and in 34 countries around the globe.
Acoustic Building Applications
- Compressor Stations
- Oil Pump Houses
- Processing Plant Buildings
- Oxygen/Nitrogen Manufacturing Plants
- Fertilizer Plant Buildings
- Mining Process Buildings
- Power Houses
- Fuel Gas Compressor Buildings
- GIS Buildings
- Petrochemical Plants
- Natural Gas Storage Facilities
Noise Management™ Acoustical Assemblies
The foundation of our buildings’ performance guarantee is our suite of proprietary Noise Management™ acoustical wall and roof assemblies up to Sound Transmission Class (STC) 68. Imbedded within each assembly are vibration isolation and decouplers for effective control of noise over the entire noise spectrum (with particular attention paid to low frequencies and tones). Each assembly is strictly tested to the ASTM E90-90 standard in each octave band in a National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) or other accredited laboratory, then field tested and verified in actual projects.
In-Situ or Panelized Options
Our acoustic assemblies can be constructed in the field, or prefabricated as panels in a shop. The advantage of each approach is dependent on your unique project parameters, including level of noise attenuation, cost of labor, and project budget and schedule.
- Accommodates a variety of exterior finishes and architectural features
- Sealing & dampening using Innova proprietary technology prevents noise leakage and structure-borne vibration
- Easy to modify in the field
- Attenuation to STC 68
- Labor saving
- 2", 4" , 6" and 8" thicknesses
- Attenuation to STC 60
- Quick installation
Add On for Our Total Acoustic Building Solution
Our optimization of a building’s noise attenuation balances the cost of the acoustical wall and roof assemblies with ventilation and other silencing measures to deliver the most advanced acoustical technology in the most cost-effective manner. Our unique portfolio of proprietary acoustical walls and roof assemblies can be used in conjunction with other silencing and building products and services for guaranteed performance results.
- Building steel structures (conventional, hybrid and pre-engineered)
- Steel for pipe racks
- Overhead cranes
- Mechanical heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (including silencers, controls and electrical motors)
- Electrical distribution and lighting
- Emergency power systems
- Fire suppression and detection systems
- Masonry and foundations
- Acoustic and conventional doors, frames and hardware
- Acoustic and conventional overhead doors
- Acoustical and non-acoustic windows
- On-time, on-budget and safe installation
Innova uses proprietary software for ventilation silencer design and CFD analysis to evaluate natural circulating ventilation and building air flow sweep to minimize dead zones.
At Innova, we not only satisfy your project's unique noise control requirements for buildings, we also guarantee our results. In the unlikely event that the final results do not meet your acoustical specifications, we will ensure compliance at no extra charge. That is the Innova Guarantee.
For acoustic metal and steel frame buildings of the highest quality that are affordably priced call or e-mail Innova today.