Step Up to a Superior Flex Seal
Our flex seals are designed for the specific application taking into consideration operating temperature, relative moments, and insulation systems thereby resulting in optimized material selection, geometry, and heat loss.
We’ve improved the OEM design of the flex seal to manage the thermal expansion in the turbine exhaust. The Inconel seal flexes back and forth every time the turbine is cycled, providing greater protection for nearly equipment from exhaust leaks.
- Full and partial kits available
- Cost-effective solution
- Complete turnkey installation available
- Expedited shipping available
- Total kits including insulation available
- Wider designs available (field trimmed) to fit distorted units
We have improved flex seal design kits for FS-5, FS-6, FS-7, 7F, 7FA, 7EA, FS-9, 9E, and 9FA plus other OEM designs are also available. Materials for the most common kits are the following:
- FS-6: ASTM-A240 304SS AND ASTM-A240 409SS materials
- 7F: Inconel 718 and ASTM-A240 409SS materials
- 7EA: ASTM-A240 304SS material
Before - burnt-out flex seals
After - 7F flex seal retrofit
Improved design flex seal kits for:
FS-5, FS-6, FS-7, 7F, 7FA, 7EA, FS-9, 9E, 9FA
Clamp bars bowing up and bolts blown out of alignment from thermal shock on old seals.