With over 700 acoustical enclosures installed worldwide and a 100% successful delivery and performance record, INNOVA’s acoustic equipment enclosures are available whenever and wherever you need them - and at affordable prices.
Our proprietary line of Noise ManagementTM acoustic wall and roof assemblies, and silenced ventilation systems provides the exact attenuation you need to control any type of equipment noise. From engines, generators and turbines to compressors, blowers and pumps for either indoor or outdoor applications, our acoustic assemblies give you a best-in-class solution.
Acoustical Enclosure Applications
Fully customized acoustical enclosures meet specific noise reduction requirements and applications.
- Gas turbine enclosures
- Generator enclosures
- Steam turbine enclosures
- Full scope packages
Oil & Gas
- Onskid or Off-base enclosures
- Re-locatable acoustic enclosures
- Leasing packages
Industrial & Manufacturing
- Machinery containment
- Process isolation
- Equipment enclosures
- Constructed from Noise Management™ tested and NVLAP-certified acoustic assemblies
- Acoustic assemblies designed to be self-supporting or mounted to a rigid structural steel frame
- Choice of prefabricated panels or "built-in-situ" systems
- Optional on-skid or off-base designs
- Panelized system designed for easy field installation
- Designed to noise reduction goals
Ventilation and ducting to handle heat build-up is also supplied, as are relief and intake silencers, air filters and all other accessories for a comprehensive acoustic equipment enclosure package.
- Silenced ventilation and ducting
- Acoustic equipment and personnel doors
- Acoustic windows or viewing panes
- Air filtration
- Removable acoustic panels
- Electrical & lighting
- Fire & gas detection
- Ladders & platforms
- All trim, screws, caulking
Add On for a Total Solution
At INNOVA, we’ve worked to cover your power plant, gas compression and processing equipment needs right from the start. Add on from our comprehensive list of products and services for a complete systems’ solution.
Our experienced Project Managers and Quality Assurance Supervisors can provide installation of the equipment enclosure, ventilation and silencing system, with award-winning attention to safety, on-time and on-budget.
Contact us for a free quote or to find out more information about our acoustic equipment enclosures.